Thursday, December 9, 2010

it's mail time!!

some of you already know that i dearly love walking down to the mailbox, looking into it with much hope in my heart, and pulling out anything that might be in there. it's one of my simple life's joys. and as you can probably imagine, between thanksgiving and christmas is the most exciting time. CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! not only am i getting the usual, bills, advertisements and solicitations (which i enjoy), but i'm getting wonderful well wishes and family updates. it's truly a very exciting time for me. i'm immediately in a good mood when i grasp in my hands, a festive looking envelope hand addressed to me!...and brandon too. the feeling is indescribable.

what's even more exciting?!? brandon and i scored free tix to the judds concert tonight. woot woot! shout-out to my in-laws who desperately wanted to go but have to forfeit their tix cuz they don't feel well:(

No comments: