Monday, October 13, 2008

First Sign of Winter!!


It snowed for the first time this season in the Salt Lake Valley (it's already melted though). I am so excited because I LOVE snow. I may be the only one over the age of 15 who does but I truly do love it. There is nothing like it. Plus, I am so ready for the holidays. It's my favorite time of year. There is so much love and good times spent with family and friends from Thanksgiving to Christmas. And, I can't wait to start listening to Christmas music. Brandon on the other hand can. He would rather not listen to it and the snow means his job gets harder. He is looking forward to Christmas because that means he is that much closer to next summer. Besides, the snow is making it hard to finish the landscaping in our yard. Bummer!

No comments: