Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break

Fall Break was so awesome. I think that with every break from school it gets harder and harder to go back. I am very patiently waiting for graduation day, May 2010!! Well, maybe not so patiently. Jeremy (little bro) and I went down to St. George, Utah for a little R & R since he was on break too. The drive down there took, what seemed like, an eternity. We left a day early to surprise our parents and ran into lots of other people trying to get away for the long weekend.

I had just heard about a week earlier that one of my cousins was going to be in Vegas during that week to get married. I drove down there on Friday to be there for the ceremony. It was great because most of my cousins live in North Dakota and I hardly ever see them so, the timing was perfect. Besides, I love weddings and this was no exception. Thanks, Monica and Ryan for letting me share your day! Afterwards we went to this bizarre restaurant where the waiters/hostess swear at you and talk about specific body parts (Monica, you know what I'm talking about:). Needless to say, it wasn't the first time I had seen a guy table dancing with his red g-string pulled up and his pants sagging down but it was one of the better times--ha, I'm sure you have a great visual.

So, all in all it was an awesome weekend even though Mom had a few chores for us to do. Yuck!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi. I was so glad you could make it to Monica's wedding. I would have loved to have been there with Braedon but it didn't work out. Your blog is a lot of fun to read and I enjoy all the pictures you share. Hang in there with school. I remember feeling the same way but it's worth it in the long run.

Cindy