Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i'm a sickie today

as you all can tell, i have not been in the blogging mood lately. but i thought i'd bust one out tonight and let you all know how miserable i am. somehow i caught a viral cold thingy and all i can do is wait until my body fixes itself naturally. i hate it. my nose won't quit leaking (which doesn't help when you are trying to sleep). i have to turn over every 30 minutes or so, so i can relieve the pressure on the one side of my nose. i have had a perma-headache since yesterday morning. and my throat hurts. it's been a sad, sad day:( apparently, this viral cold thingy has been going around lately. thanks for the warning! what a great way to spend the last week of my last summer vacation! hope it's almost over...blah!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sorry you're feeling like crap.

Cindy said...

Feel better...