Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Yeah, it's Easter! One of my favorite holidays. I love it because of the Christian meaning behind it and it usually means spending time with family. This Easter we won't be spending time with my side of the family for many different reasons (most of them due to how far away they are). So, we are doing the dinner thing at Brandon's grandma's place. But, not a minute before I go with some friends to see the musical Wicked. My friend waited outside, in line at 7 am this past January (yeah, January so it was really cold) for a few hours to get tickets and I'm so thankful that she did. Thanks Anne! For those of you who are wondering, Wicked is the story behind the Witches of Oz. It explains how Glenda became a good witch and how the Wicked Witch of the West became a bad witch. I recently read the book (even though I'm told it isn't really like the musical production) and I wouldn't recommend it. But, I'll have to let you know how the show goes. Although I'm sure it's fantastic. It has had great reviews and is very "popular." BTW, Popular is a song from the show:)

If I tell you something about me you have to promise you won't judge or make fun of me...Do you promise? Okay, I will be attending the Britney Spears concert on Tuesday. There. I said it. I admit to being a fan of her music and so is my lil sis. We will be singing and dancing along to the biotch herself. Too fun. A little known fact about Brandon-he has been to a Britney Spears concert. He "had" to take his little cousin...at least that's what he said. Riiiiight. A likely story.

On another note, I'm having 4-wheeling withdrawals this weekend. Because we had sooo much stuff going on we aren't going to be able to go riding. It's definitely for the better since I'm still a little broken from last weekend's incident (so is my 4-wheeler) and the weather has been sucking some major butt. Plus, we are planning a big, long ride next Sunday. I will just have to wait and hold in my excitement for another 7 days. I'll post pics I'm sure.

1 comment:

brandon scow said...

I did go to britnay spears but only as a chaperone. looking forwaed to going riding hopefully veron but i'm not going to hold my breath love you long time BS