Thursday, March 11, 2010

wow, how the time has flown

can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. i'm such a sucky blogger. i'll admit. k, i've conquered the first step...

so, a few exciting things happened since my last post but some of them will have to wait for the pictures to be uploaded. yeah, it's that good. on february 17, i took my comprehensive exam. i have yet to hear how i did or didn't do but at least it's over. i'm just hoping i did well enough to not have to take the re-test. the weekend after that my aunt (my mother's sister) went to st. george for a long weekend visit. her first trip to southern utah. so, my sister and i drove down for a few days. here we are driving in the snow and slush and my sister tried to send a text message. being the older, more mature, protective sister that i am, i yelled at her! and she stopped. but we successfully made it and had a great weekend. i love visiting with family. wish we were closer so that we could do it more!

the next weekend my lil sis moved out of our basement, a.k.a. the dungeon, the man-cave. she moved in late last august and we have enjoyed long talks about the goings on each other's lives and watching trashy reality tv together. now that she's gone i miss those things. it has been over a week since i've had a real update from her! although it has been nice to not have to worry about her coming home at any possible moment. and i got to have all of my closet space back!! it's a good move for her and she's changed and grown so much over the past six months i'ma proud big sis:) you go gurl!!

last weekend, brandon and i went away for a lil vacay in san diego but i have pics for that so i'll post on that later. peace out!

3 comments:

bs said...

yep It's been an busy month and san diego was a good get away

Yo Mama said...

About time you updated your blog. :-)

p.e.n.n.y. said...

i'm surprised you all even noticed that i did. guess you must love me to keep checking every day:)