Friday, March 27, 2009

St. George

Here we are, ready to ride. Sad story: Krista's 4 wheeler didn't work so she had to ride with Mike. Sadder story: Brandon's fuel pump broke later so we were taking turns. Bummer:( BTW, what is wrong with this pic???? (Everyone is wearing their helmet but Mike.)

View of the Sand Hollow Reservoir from the dunes. The colors were so bright! The weather was perfect and scenery was beautiful. (Krista didn't realize I stopped to take a pic so she drove off. That black speck is her:)

SWSSF: SISTERS WHO SAY SAFETY FIRST!!! Check out the pink helmets. I just want you to know this is my first helmet and my first ride with it. I swear it took me about 20 minutes to get it on. It's such a process!

This pic was taken on my hike by Dixie Rock right behind St. George. There were huge red boulders and some caves and stuff. Really cool.
The trip was awesome but it went by too fast. We all had a great time even though we lost function in half of our 4-wheelers lol.



No comments: