Monday, February 9, 2009

I've been domesticated


I have taken up crochet with special thanks to Brandon's grandma for being so patient and teaching me. The lovely creation in the picture is my first adventure in the wonderful world of crochet. Thought you were curious as to the natural skill I possess...or rather don't. I'm hoping practice makes perfect when it comes to crocheting. I am so excited to become an awesome crocheter (I'm not sure that is the right word to describe someone who crochets) and make tons of stuff. It's interesting that as I am getting older I am becoming increasingly interested in all--er, most things domestic. It's not a bad thing by any means just never really thought I would be into these kinds of things. But, it's so much fun and I'll keep you all posted as I'm creating more things and hopefully getting better at making things look purty.

No comments: